The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) 5325519 Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Normal_3-1-1 Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Empty
PostSubject: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:58 pm

I walked down to the farmiliar site of the beach, feeling the sand between my toes, looking at the bad weather... it was, in a way, AWESOME. Better then most days, and besides, who cared about cold weather when you were super warm?
I went near the edge of the water and dug my knees into the cold, wet sand... it was relaxing, it took away the pain of being a werewolf.... it helped. Alot. Being known as the vampire lover in the pack... wasn't the greatest... it was amazing when I could get myself alone and just.... well, be somewhat normal for a second.
I sighed and looked around. Okay. Now it was just getting boring.... "does anyone come here anymore?" I thought to myself "apparently not."
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 am

I walked the beach, bored as always. I was wating for Embry to call me so i could go down to his place. I sighed sitting on a rock. Looking at the ocean. It was so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Honestly, it WAS getting rediculus. I'd spent 5 minutes there and I was already bored? That showed how much I liked being with the pack, I guess. Turning to my right for some un-known crazy reason, I saw a girl sitting on a rock. Shrugging I got up and walking over to her, my usual friendly smile on my face. "Hiya!" I said, looking at the water. "Quiet damp, isn't it?" Well, that probably brought the whole convo to an end. Slightly amused at myself, I took an inch back, sat down and stared at the water, thinking 'what a stupid thing to say.'
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 am

I looked up and saw a guy walking over with a HUGE smile on his face. "Hey" i smiled his smile was contagious I guess. "It is wet but I don't really care. Im a waiting for my cousin to call me." I look him over. My phone rings...
"Hey Embry. Are you home yet?" She looks out over the water.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 pm

I was supirsed, Embry had a cousin? I hoped the suprise didn't show on my face. "Your Embry's cousin?" That probably sounded rude... "I know Embry. He might not be home yet.." I continued looking out at the water. Of COURSE Embry wouldn't be home yet, I thought to myself, it was his turn for patrol.
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 pm

I hung up."Uh. Yeah How do you know him?" I ask curiously. I turned towards him shoving my cell in my pocket. I stand up. "Uhm can you show me where his house is??"
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 pm

"We are in the same- uh... We're friends. He lives a couple houses down from mine and.. uh... Jacob introduced me to him when he first moved here." Well, that was harder to explain then I imagined. I almost said we were in the same pack. When I heard the girl ask me to take her to his house, I panicked mentally. "Um.... Uh..." My brain froze to find an excuse. "His mom said he had gone out, I went to his house today a couple minutes ago... And she told me he wouldn't be back for a while" What a LAME-O excuse.
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 pm

"Ohh wow nice one..." I stand on the rock "im nikole but my friends call me kole " I sigh "Uhm wanna go get something to eat-if your not busy" trying not to sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:00 pm

"Uh... Sure...?" I laughed a bit, wow, this girl sure did get ahead of herself. She didn't even know my name and she asked me to get something to eat with her? "I'm Seth." I grinned
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 pm

"Sorry im just really bored...its not too fun down here" i smile laughing a bit. Hes gotta cute name.. I thought to my self... "How old are you anyway 17, 18 ??"
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 pm

"I'm 18, and you?" I continued grinning, hey if she was Embry's cousin, wasn't it alright to get something to eat with her? New friends are always nice, and how else would you become friends with someone? I mean, it wasn't like we were going to some fancy smanchy resterant, We were probably just going to get a hot dog or something.
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 pm

"Oh wow a old man" i smile " im 15" i bite my lip. "Soo where are we goin?" i ask. I check my phone one more time before throwing it in my bag. I shiver a bit as the wind picks up.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:35 pm

I almost frowned as she said 'old man' that was exactly what I didn't want to become, I wasn't ready for that. Hell, I didn't even act a bit mature yet, people could say I was a 10 year old in a 18 year olds body. I knew she was joking, but still. I kept my grin on though and replyed. "Dunno, up to you. And hey, I'm not an old man!" I forced a laugh. "EMBRY is the old man!"
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

I laugh " I knoww he's like what 80?" I smile. "You can drive right?"
I jump down from the rock getting san in my shoes I look up at him and smile "What all you got to eat here?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

"Well, we've got hotdogs... hotdogs.... icecream... hotdogs.... did I mention hotdogs?" I laughed and stood up
Back to top Go down
Nikole Call

Nikole Call

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:51 pm

"Well sounds like were haveing hotdogs" i smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)   Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in The Sun (or rather... Rain.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: La Push, WA :: The Beach-
Jump to: