The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Shifting Form  Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Shifting Form  Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Shifting Form  5325519 Shifting Form  Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Shifting Form  Normal_3-1-1 Shifting Form  Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Shifting Form  5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Shifting Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

I was sat on the beach staring into the ocean before me. After my first transformation into a werewolf I have never felt the same. I sighed and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 pm

I was wandering across the beach. It was my second day here in La Push & if I was completely honest, I wasn't loving it. I'd never been in a place so dull, rainy & small in my whole entire life. But at least today the sun was shining & I'd managed to escape the hoards of questions Billy kept asking about my old life back with my now deceased parents. He really didn't get that I didn't like to talk about it, but I didn't stop him because he was only curious & I wasn't going to be impolite. So, as I strolled along the beach I began to think what I would've & should've been doing now if my parent's were still alive.

(OOC: Can't be arsed to do text, graphics, ect. so heres my outfit: CLICKETH HERE)
Back to top Go down
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:50 pm

I saw something move from the corner of my eye and saw someone walking along the beach. I smiled even though they probably wasn't looking a me anyway.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:55 pm

I looked accross the small beach, which was scattered with small pebbles of all different colours, shapes & sizes. If I hadn't lived where I had before this beach would look quite beautiful. Though, it was no comparison to the vast plains of the yellow sandy beaches of my previous home. I saw a girl sat down on the sand. At first I was a little hesitant about approaching her, but after some private deliberation she decided that she may as well try to make some friends. After all, she wasn't like her parents... she didn't mind socailizing with people of all classes.
Back to top Go down
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:02 pm

I then saw the figure starting to approach me. I looked away, shy. Why was I being so shy all of a sudden? Was it because of the feeling of a big secret that if I spill... could make bad things happen? I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I plucked up the courage to walk towards her, putting a smile on my face even though I wasn't too happy myself. When she reached the girl, she smiled a little wider. "Hey" I said, sitting down next to this dark haired stranger.
Back to top Go down
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:20 pm

When she reached me I turned my head to look at her as she said, "hey" I decided to just be myself and say,"Hello!" In my overly cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:22 pm

"I'm Hayden, Hayden Black." I introduced myself, I didn't know whether or not she'd know my cousin but if she did & he was her friend it would make things a little bit easier. "But you can call me Joey, most people do." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 pm

When she introduced herself I said, "Nice to meet you. I am Naya, Naya Green."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 am

"Cool!" I replied, smiling & watching her. I was still a little bit cautious, not just of other people but of myself as well. When I'd moved here, I'd left my old pack behind. Which meant that I was no longer around werewolves or anything, which meant I had to be extremely cautious about what I did, when & where. I remembered the days I use to spend on the beach with the others, water fights, swimming in the sea, ect. It was all over now though, I'd never return to it.I sighed, but carried on smiling.
Back to top Go down
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 am

I smiled. There was something weird with her smell. I don't think she was a blood sucker but she definetly wasn't human.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 am

I looked away from here now, && glanced towards the horizon. This did actually look really relaxing, it was a really nice place. I guessed I'd end up spending a lot of time here.
Back to top Go down
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:39 am

"So...I'm just assuming you are related to Billy Black" I said starting a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:42 am

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm his niece." I answered her, a little bit happier now because at least we had the grounds for a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Naya Green

Naya Green

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 am

"Ah.. That's pretty cool. I'm in a pa- I'm friends with his son, Jacob" I said. I stopped myself before I said pack, I was kind of used to saying that instead of friend.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 pm

"Awesome!" I replied, smiling. To be honest, me & Jake didn't get along that well. The most I got out of him was a 'Hey' every morning when I spoke to him, hoping to get something more out of him. I didn't know why he didn't like me, probably because of my background. I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shifting Form  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Form    Shifting Form  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifting Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: La Push, WA :: The Beach-
Jump to: