The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Staff
    Photobucket

Spotlight
    MALE OTM
    CAMERON, Quinn Image9-1
    Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
    CAMERON, Quinn Normal_3-1-1
    Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
    CAMERON, Quinn 5325519 CAMERON, Quinn Image6
    Emmett&Rosalie CAMERON, Quinn Normal_3-1-1 CAMERON, Quinn Image8
    Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
    CAMERON, Quinn 5349543
    Zoe

THREAD OTM
    Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

CAMERON, Quinn

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

CAMERON, Quinn Empty
    PostSubject: CAMERON, Quinn   CAMERON, Quinn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:45 am

HAUNTED MINDS ARE HAUNTED THOUGHTS

Your Name: Becca

Your Age: 16

I WANNA ROCK TILL THE ROOF COMES OFF!!

Character Name: Quinn Cameron but most people call her Q or Quinn.

Character Age: 17(almost 18)

species: human

DON'T WORRY MY HEART WILL DIE WHEN I'M DEAD

Eye color ( for vampires only!!): ---

Special power: ---

RP sample: Quinn picked up the photo frame from the bedside table next to Sofia’s bed. She looked down at the picture between her fingers. It was from Sofia’s fifth birthday party, when everything was all good, she wasn’t ill, nobody knew that in little over two years, Sofia would have died. Quinn’s hand went to her chest where the small locket laid.
    “Quinny!” Rachel called from downstairs. “Yeah?” Quinn called back. “Becca’s here!” “Okay mom, I’ll be down in a sec!” She pressed her lips to the photo and put it back on the stand next to her sister’s bed. “Brb, school.” Quinn laughed softly. She left the room and closed the door quietly. Quinn slung her schoolbag over her shoulder and ran down the stairs. She grabbed a slice of toast and hugged her father who was sitting at the table. She kissed her mom on the cheek and headed for the door. “See ya later guys!” She got into her friend’s car and smiled. “Hey Becca.”

(I know it said 200 words but canz you please check ma other apps? xP)

History: Quinn was born on the 5th May 1993. Her parents are Jonathan and Rachel Cameron and she had a little sister who died when she was seven and Quinn was fifteen. Sofia always loved Quinn's voice and they were really close. They called each other their little superstars. Sofia was mature, really mature, when she found out she was going to die, she handled it. When the rest of her family were breaking down, she comforted them and told them it would be fine. The Christmas before Sofia died, she gave Quinn a locket that their parents had engraved for her. It said; 'You're a superstar. Don't forget that. S x' Inside, there was two pictures of Sofia and Quinn. Quinn never takes it off and if anyone stole it, she would murder them. They've lived in Forks since Quinn was two and both Quinn and Sofia were loved by most of the town.
    Quinn goes to Forks High and works at the garage in town part time. She is adamant that she will pursue her dream to become a performer because that’s all Sofia ever wanted her to do. Quinn sung Sofia to sleep for seven years. She still sings every night at seven o clock, Quinn goes into Sofia’s empty room and sings.
    Back to top Go down
    Hayley Williams
    Admin
    Hayley Williams

CAMERON, Quinn Empty
    PostSubject: Re: CAMERON, Quinn   CAMERON, Quinn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 am

accepted
    Back to top Go down
    https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
    Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

CAMERON, Quinn Empty
    PostSubject: Re: CAMERON, Quinn   CAMERON, Quinn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 am

THANKYOUSOSOMUCH:D<3
    Back to top Go down
    Hayley Williams
    Admin
    Hayley Williams

CAMERON, Quinn Empty
    PostSubject: Re: CAMERON, Quinn   CAMERON, Quinn Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:15 am

you're welcome.
    Back to top Go down
    https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
    Sponsored content

CAMERON, Quinn Empty
    PostSubject: Re: CAMERON, Quinn   CAMERON, Quinn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMERON, Quinn
    Page 1 of 1