The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Tegan Application Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Tegan Application Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Tegan Application 5325519 Tegan Application Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Tegan Application Normal_3-1-1 Tegan Application Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Tegan Application 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Tegan Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegan Byrne

Tegan Byrne

Tegan Application Empty
PostSubject: Tegan Application   Tegan Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 am

I AM CONFIDANT
BUT I STILL HAVE MY MOMENTS, BABY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tegan Application Jojo-headshotintro
TEGAN JODIE BYRNE

WHAT SHOULD WE CALL YOU?
    Tegan Jodie Byrne
LET'S SEE THAT EQUIPMENT?
    Female
BABY, WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?
    15th October 1994 - 15 Years Young
WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SUPERNATURAL?
    Shapeshifter
HOW DO YOU SWING?
    Straight
SINGLE OR ATTACHED?
    Single
MIDDLE-CHILD SYNDROME?

Mom: Jayne Byrne (Deceased)
    Dad: Kyle Byrne
    Older Sister: Jamie Bryne
    Twin Brother: Rylie Byrne
WHAT'RE YOU LIKE?
    Happy, Strong, Loving, Friendly
WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
    All types of music. Tegan loves everything. Movies, animals, running, annoying Rylie and Jake.
HOOK-UPS OR LONG TERM?
    Tegan doesn't believe in love. She has never experienced it and doesn't think she will.
MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
    Chocolate Labrador called Sugar
CHILDHOOD DREAM?
    Be a musician
WHAT SETS YOU OFF?
    People bringing up her mother.
WHAT'RE HIDING?
    She-along with her sister, Jamie- believes that it's her fault her mom died. Though she doesn't tell many people.

BEST MEMORY?
    Cliff Diving with Seth and Rylie
WORST MEMORY?
    When she was in Jamie's head for the first time.

WHAT'S MISSING?
    Kyle and Jayne Byrne gave birth to their third and last child. They named her Tegan. Jayne died, giving birth to Tegan and Rylie. Kyle uprooted the family to Chicago, he couldn't take the memories wherever he went.
    Jamie, Tegan's oldest sister, has always secretly blamed Tegan for the death of their mother. Even more so when they moved to Forks and he changed into a werewolf. Kyle knew all about it. His family had lived in Forks when the vampries came. He had wolf blood in his body. He explained to Jamie what was happening and Jamie accepted it reluctantly.
    A few weeks later, the same thing happened to Rylie and Jamie and Kyle explained it to him. Rylie saw it as a good thing. Jamie couldn't understand that.
    Tegan turned into a shapeshifter a few months after Rylie. They both joined Jake's pack and both became good friends with Seth Clearwater.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey, guys, my name is Becca, and i'm a GIRL with
13 years under my belt. i live in the GMT time zone
and i'm a wicked RPer, if you don't believe me, check the sample!
Quote :
From a different site using Peter (Nomad)

I kissed Charlotte once, grinning, pulled away and flashed her a wink.
I grinned and set off, the exhilaration of running, coursing through my veins. I watched the others disappear off their own ways. Suddenly, the thick wall of jade surrounded me on both sides. The type of thing that would cause claustrophobia, if I had it, I kept running, the wind in my face. I laughed, loving the feeling. I stopped, dead in my tracks when I caught the scent of a penguin. I laughed and carried on running. Penguins weren’t nice to eat. I ran, through the enclosure of green.
I caught the scent of something unfamiliar. I climbed up the nearest tree and scanned around for the scent. I saw something white in my peripheral vision. I spun to see it duck out of sight, between two trees. I jumped straight out of the tree and headed for it. When I found it, it was just a seal. I sighed and heard Emmett’s footsteps about half a mile away and suddenly, I had a brand new urge to find a polar bear before Emmett.
I grinned, and thought about the taste of the polar bear blood. (Obviously, I’d never tried polar bear, but I thought that I would be able to track one if I wanted one bad enough.) The feel of the skin ripping as I dig my teeth unto the skin, the wonderful moisture slithering down my throat. That did it. I was completely focused and ready to beat Emmett.
I inhaled deeply through my nose and caught a new scent, similar to the scent of a grizzly. One time, I’d tried to go vegetarian, like Jasper, but it didn’t work out. Although in my attempt, I’d come across a few grizzlies. This scent was so similar to it. I took another deep breath, finding almost the exact location of the bear-like scent.
I spun towards the scent and darted at it, like a bullet. It was a distant scent and it would take a few minutes to get there, but I would get there before Emmett. As I ran through the forest, dodging trees easily and jumping logs just as easily, I heard Emmett’s footsteps, closer this time. He was heading for the same bear as me. He was not going to get it. I pushed myself forward and came into a clearing, where a huge, white polar bear sat.
I laughed, still hearing Emmett running. I crept up behind the bear, pouncing on its back. It jumped up and started bucking, trying to throw me off. I caught its neck in a stranglehold and looked up to see Emmett come into the clearing. I grinned at him and sunk my teeth into the bear; the feeling of the skin tearing beneath my teeth was amazing. I kept my eyes on Emmett as I drained the bear. It fell to the floor with a thud and I grinned, still draining it.
When there was no longer any blood in the bear, I jumped up from it and darted towards Emmett, smiling triumphantly.
“So dude, find any polar bears?”
---
so, guess what? this cute little app was the brain child of chelsey of caution aka
vintagesummer of RPGU and she aint gonna be happy if you don't put her name
on it. so just do it. thanks! ps: lyrics courtesy of demi lavato.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Tegan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan Application   Tegan Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 am

hey welcome to da club fill in the claims and get started!
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
Tegan Byrne

Tegan Byrne

Tegan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan Application   Tegan Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:40 am

Lol xD It's me !!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tegan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan Application   Tegan Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan Application
Page 1 of 1