The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
AnaMia Dai Beaulieu 5325519 AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Image6
Emmett&Rosalie AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Normal_3-1-1 AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
AnaMia Dai Beaulieu 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

AnaMia Dai Beaulieu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnaMia Dai Beaulieu

AnaMia Dai Beaulieu

AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Empty
PostSubject: AnaMia Dai Beaulieu   AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:41 pm

I AM CONFIDANT
BUT I STILL HAVE MY MOMENTS, BABY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Vfcxuu
Anamia Dai Beaulieu

WHAT SHOULD WE CALL YOU?
    Mia
LET'S SEE THAT EQUIPMENT?
    Female
BABY, WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?
    June 1st 1992
WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SUPERNATURAL?
    Just a lack of sun sweetie, I'm human
HOW DO YOU SWING?
    Hetrosexual
SINGLE OR ATTACHED?
    Sadly Single
MIDDLE-CHILD SYNDROME?
    I was abandoned when I was five, been in the streets since then. Last I heard though, my father was found dead in a ditch, and my mom. Well let's just say she had an addiction that' was hard to cure.
WHAT'RE YOU LIKE?
    Mia is very quiet. Keeping to herself all of the time. She is tough none the less. She doesn't let peoples words harm her, and when it comes to physical harm, she knows how to box and wield a blade. Suprised she has come this far in a world as real as this. Mia is a mountain, not a rock, but a mountain.
WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
    Mia's favorite Musical artist is Tarja Turunen. Her music inspires her, she would have to say that her favorite song by her is 'I walk Alone'. Secondly to her it would Be Sara Brightman or Evanescence. The first movie she had ever seen in a theater was Moulin ROuge, and it will always be her favorite movie. In her spare time Mia enjoys singing and writing poetry. It's her escape from reality.
HOOK-UPS OR LONG TERM?
    They are useless. In her life she has done nothing but move around and run, if she happened to get into a relationship, it would tie her down. She's tried relationships before, and even with the worst of mates she's felt suffocated, and at the same time neglected.
MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
    I've never had a pet, but one day I'd love to have a little grey puppy...
    one day
CHILDHOOD DREAM?
    As a kid? I remember everyday no matter where I was sleeping that night I'd look up at the sky and wish that I was a star. Some nights I would wish so hard tears would come to my eyes. No, not a movie star, but a star, the type of star that little kids wished on every-night all over the world. That dream is long gone though..
WHAT SETS YOU OFF?
    People trying to pick fights with me, that is enough said. I hate when people treat me like some charity case. I chose to live alone, I chose to be a migrant. Nobody has to treat me so sorrowful for a choice I made in my life.
WHAT'RE HIDING?
    I have this thing where if I concentrate hard enough, well not even then if I just look at something I can move it. I'm trying it on people, but It's not working that great. Maybe one day I'll be able to move a person out of my way.
BEST MEMORY?
    When I was four years old, I barely remember it, but I still have the picture. I got to sit on Santas lap at the mall, and because I was the only kid in line who didn't cry, I got a free pair of socks. I know socks aren't much, but they are to a kid who never had, and never will have much.
WORST MEMORY?
    When I woke up in the middle of the night to a quiet house. I waited there for two weeks with a pack of crackers and dirty tap water. My parents never came back for me.
WHAT'S MISSING?
    Other than my parents? Nothing at least I don't think. Why do you want to know, are you stalking me or something?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey, guys, my name is Jonah, and i'm a Girl with
17 years under my belt. i live in the UTC - 6 time zone
and I'm a wicked RPer, if you don't believe me, check the sample!
Quote :
Look kid, in order for you to make it, you have to run The white haired girl looked into the dirty bathroom mirror. She had spent the night in the churches old bathroom. Any minute now the sunday morning congregation would come pouring in and some bratty little kid would walk in and see her. Quickly pulling her hair back into a ponytail she kneeled on the crusted linoleum floor and gathered her belongings. With an ear pressed on the door she quickly pushed it open and made her way toward the churches exit.
Outside the sun beat down on the back of her neck. Clear sweat that was forming on her brow only moments earlier had stopped. In a cruel world like this, even the elderly couples heading to Church turned their noses up at her and called her trash. "Hood rat!" A woman in her forties spat at her. The words didn't even scratch the surface as the girl pushed past the woman nearly knocking her over.
Turning down a dark alley she leaned against the slimy wall caked in lord knows what and slid down to the ground. "Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I'm not scare because you are holding my breath" She sang underneath her breath. With her pocket blade sketched into the grimy ground. ... For I am Anamia...
...And I fear No...
Evil

---
so, guess what? this cute little app was the brain child of chelsey of caution aka
vintagesummer of RPGU and she aint gonna be happy if you don't put her name
on it. so just do it. thanks! ps: lyrics courtesy of demi lavato.

Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: AnaMia Dai Beaulieu   AnaMia Dai Beaulieu Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 am

accepted don't forget to fill the claims and to have fun =)
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net

AnaMia Dai Beaulieu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: Before Starting :: Character Applications :: accepted Applications-
Jump to: