The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Delainey Sky Rhea Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Delainey Sky Rhea Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Delainey Sky Rhea 5325519 Delainey Sky Rhea Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Delainey Sky Rhea Normal_3-1-1 Delainey Sky Rhea Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Delainey Sky Rhea 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Delainey Sky Rhea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DelaineySky Rhea

DelaineySky Rhea

Delainey Sky Rhea Empty
PostSubject: Delainey Sky Rhea   Delainey Sky Rhea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:28 pm

I AM CONFIDANT
BUT I STILL HAVE MY MOMENTS, BABY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delainey Sky Rhea Rihanna+Rihrih
Delainey Sky Rhea

WHAT SHOULD WE CALL YOU?
    Sky
LET'S SEE THAT EQUIPMENT?
    Female
BABY, WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?
    January 1, 17 years old
WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SUPERNATURAL?
    Hybrid. Half Vampire, Half Shifter
HOW DO YOU SWING?
    Hetro
SINGLE OR ATTACHED?
    Recently single
MIDDLE-CHILD SYNDROME?
    My mother, a full blood Vampire cared for me until I was twelve years old. She was killed by a pack of wolves. I watched her being torn apart, and I watched her body being burnt. My father, he was dead long before I was born, my mother killed him
WHAT'RE YOU LIKE?
    I am exotic. I speak when I need to, but most of the times I blurt things out. I stand up for myself as well as others. I am an extrovert, and never ever shy.
WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
    I
    Dancing in the rain
    -Bollywood movies
    -Singing
    -Dancing in general
    -Broadway
    -Designing things
HOOK-UPS OR LONG TERM?
    I like having a relationship, it lets me express myself truly. I am able to connect with another being who fully accepts me for who I am...and sometimes what I am
MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
    I had a pet snake, But I had to leave him behind when I moved out of my foster parents house
CHILDHOOD DREAM?
    I wanted to become a ballet dancer, but we can see that that wont be happening anytime soon.
WHAT SETS YOU OFF?
    -being hit
    -people assuming I won't hit back
    -ignorance
    -belligerence
WHAT'RE HIDING?
    Other than being a Shifter/Vampire? Well I am able to influence people emotions with their own memories. Ya' know by twisting their own past and reality. I don't use it though because it's just, I see it as being weak to use it.
BEST MEMORY?
    When I first learned how to shift into another human being
WORST MEMORY?
    Watching my mother die in front of my eyes.
WHAT'S MISSING?
    Nothing Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey, guys, my name is Lain, and i'm a Girl with
17 years under my belt. i live in the Central time zone
and i'm a wicked RPer, if you don't believe me, check the sample!
Quote :
Excerprt from an active RP I tak part in.
My character: Legacy
""In this business honey, you ain't got no choice but to show off the goods..."" A puff of smoke was exhaled into Legacys' face as a cabaret worker, known as Nicole spoke to her about show business.""...Of course, if you can't handle showin' 'em off, the door is right there."" Pushing back in her ruby red chair Nicole stood, fluffing her hair and checking her makeup, she made her way out to the stage.

"Uh-huh" Legacy murmured under her breath. Uncrossing her legs she shifted in her Silver Throne and peered into the mirror. I don't have to go out there and flaunt myself as some complete jazzebelle just to get paid. Laughing at the though she dabbed on a matte Violet lipstick. Standing from her 'throne' She checked to make sure her white corset and Headdress were in place before she appeared at the side of the stage awaiting her signal.

""Get it over with! Yeah, we want to see her pretty little head fall!"" A crowd of child-like figures roared from the edge of the stage, Legacys' cue to go on.""Seems they want you dead honey, no place for your kind in this town"" A mans deep voice said. Legacy took in a sharp breath and prepared herself for the nights large crowd of drunken men and women. "Stop! Gerald, what happened to love knows no boundaries? For we have sailed these seas, broken skin and souls, to know that love should know not a boundary but..." [i]And one and two and three and four[/i[ As she spoke Legacy was cautious to count her steps so she wouldn't miss a beat.

Moments later the curtain was pulled on the dead bodies of Legacy and her lover. The crowd cheered loudly "Encore Encore!" They shouted. The red curtain was pulled once more as Legacy, Nicole, and the man stood to bow.

""Great show Great show guys. Nic, Legacy Wonderful!"" The director said to the two girls as he passed by them. ""You did it kid"" Nicole said to Legacy as she lit another cigarette. Gathering her things Legacy walked from the Cabarets back door towards her car. It had been nearly a month since she had first walked through those doors, a month since the lies began, and a month since Legacy Jade had died and Madame Legacy was born.

Sliding into the drivers seat of her car, she began her hour and a half long journey back to Charleston
---
so, guess what? this cute little app was the brain child of chelsey of caution aka
vintagesummer of RPGU and she aint gonna be happy if you don't put her name
on it. so just do it. thanks! ps: lyrics courtesy of demi lavato.
Back to top Go down

Delainey Sky Rhea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delainey Sky Rhea   Delainey Sky Rhea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 am

accepted welcoem and please fil int the claims

xx hayles
Back to top Go down

Delainey Sky Rhea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: Before Starting :: Character Applications :: accepted Applications-
Jump to: