The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 5325519 Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1 Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Hot & Dangerous

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 pm

I laughed "We all freak out. It's scary, if I where the tribe elders, I would have warned us as soon as we turned 10 that we MIGHT just turn into giant wolves." I laughed again and smiled "it's really hard to accept, I mean, especially for me and leah" I almost spaced out, but I managed to hold myself to earth "we phased right when our dad died... and that is NOT good plublicity, I mean, there are a lot of rumour flying around on why we phased... and why dad died..."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:00 pm

"Oh, Sorry." I replied, feeling a little bit bad & sorry for them. Sure my parent's weren't great but I'd hate it if one of them died, even though I never saw my mum. My parent's divorce messed me up, messed the family up, messed everything up to be honest. So, I decided that I'd live in America with my dad & only visit my mother once every year, but it wasn't very easy.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:59 am

I shrugged and used my "Hey, this is awesome!" smile, even though I really didn't think anything was awesome right now. "eh, it's alright. Sure, it was a heavy impact, but at least dad didn't have to suffer like he doctor said he would if he did live." I shifted from foot to foot as if I were jogging, I didn't like standing in one place to long, but hey, it was the beach I was going to go any where if it meant I got away from a moody Leah for a couple mintutes. Hours. Okay, what did it matter? I looked over at Zain "you haven't said much" I laughed a bit and smiled
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 am

***PERSON CHANGE (like 1st person, 3rd person xP I got bored of first person)***

Zain grinned back at Seth. "Not got much to say, kid." He replied to the smaller boy's statement. Even though Zain usually had plenty to say, he stayed quiet through Valentina and Seth's conversation. Mostly because listening to them talk about Harry made him think about his father.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 am

Quinn jogged down to the beach after visiting the graveyard to put flowers on Sophia's grave. She pulled her dress over her head as she ran and dropped it on the sand, leaving just her bikini. She slowed when she got to the water but didn't stop. She was a fair swimmer so she wasn't anxious when she dove straight into the sea.

outfit;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot & Dangerous
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: La Push, WA :: The Beach-
Jump to: