The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 5325519 Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1 Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Creeping Around At Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain Black

Zain Black

Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 am

I was right. I decided as the smaller sandy wolf ran into view. I looked at Jared then at Embry, confused.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:25 pm

When I saw another group of wolves, not many only like 2 or 3, I slowed down but kept my guard up. I slowly made my way closer, wondering who they actually were. It was my first day here, so I probably wouldn't know them, but still. Who?
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 pm

All of us just stopped. The three of us in a triangular formation, facing the one that nobody knew. We could've stayed there all night, just standing there, because we couldn't hear him to know who he was. Obviously not part of our pack.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Who were they? Three of them, all stood in a formation. I wished I was connected to them, just so I could see who they where. But no, I was alone inside my own head. Completely silent apart from my own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 pm

I looked around at my packmates again. Jared nodded and I darted into the closest trees, just incase he was a she.
When I returned to the confusing wolf, I was in human form with the shorts that were tied around my ankle, I was now wearing. We all knew that that wolf wasn't just your normal run of the mill wolf.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:28 pm

I swallowed hard as I saw the figure re-emerge from the tree's. The only thought running through my mind was; O.M.G.... Zain was a wolf.... That was so messed up.... I couldn't bring myself to move for a while & when I did, I couldn't stop myself from simply running back to the house & getting back into bed. What I'd just witnessed was too much for me to comprehend. Another wolf on my first day here was weird enough, but there was 3 of them... a pack & Zain was a member. Did Jake know? Did Billy know?
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:32 pm

When the wolf bolted, I looked at the others, confused. Quil, Tee and Sam emerged from the trees then to tell us we could go home--they'd take over. I nodded once at Sam and started to run home.

When I got there, I was as quiet as possible, with our new arrival who wasn't used to us coming in at all hours. I was so confused, I almost went straight to my room but I remembered Emz was in there and quickly diverted into the living room and collapsed onto the sofa.

(should we put something like 'the next morning...' ? XD)
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:38 pm

'The next morning' (OOC: XD)

When I woke up, I was so shocked I'd actually slept at all. The sun was already up, just. I didn't know what time it was or what time the others woke up... the others.... & Zain. I got up out of bed in my pj's & quickly went to my suitcase that I hadn't unpacked yet, quickly rooting through it trying to find my old cheerleader letterman jacket from where I used to live. I needed a bit of home, a bit of sanity... if anything was sane in this world. As soon as I found it I slid it on over my vest, it just covered my vest but left the shorts I usually slept in visible. As I wondered through the house to the living room.

(OOC: Like the Jacket? XD Click Here )
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:43 pm

I woke up early, way too early but I was hungry so I got up and went into the kitchen. I heard someone moving and wasn't sure who it was so I just carried on. I twisted the cap of the juice and drank from the carton then put the cap back on and the juice back in the refrigerator. I put some bread in the toaster and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:54 pm

I wandered into the living room & saw Zain in the kitchen. I had to take a deep breath to steady my nerves, but I decided to act like normal. I'd tell him a little later, right now I needed to play it cool. "Hey there stranger." I said, smiling as I waltzed into the kitchen. "Whatcha doinn?" I asked, standing up straight, ect. obviously like I'd act if I was still at home with my parents.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm

I wandered into the living room & saw Zain in the kitchen. I had to take a deep breath to steady my nerves, but I decided to act like normal. I'd tell him a little later, right now I needed to play it cool. "Hey there stranger." I said, smiling as I waltzed into the kitchen. "Whatcha doinn?" I asked, standing up straight, ect. obviously like I'd act if I was still at home with my parents.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 pm

I smiled as I saw Joey waltz into the kitchen. "Hey, Joey." I listened as she asked what I was doing. "Playing quidditch." I joked sarcastically and added butter to the toast I'd just cooked. "You hungry?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:24 pm

I smiled. "Ermm... Have any apples?" I asked, still smiling even though I was assessing the right moment to tell him I knew.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:34 pm

"I think so." I answered with a smile. I openes one of the cabinets and foud a bag of apples. I took one out and tossed it into my other hand before throwing it to Joey. "Bon appetit." I chuckled, taking a bite of the toast.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 pm

"Thanks" I said, catching it & then putting it in my pocket. "I'm gonna go sit outside." I told Zain making my way to the door, when I was at the door I turned. "By the way I know what you are." I muttered, stepping outside & shutting the door behind me. I took the apple out of my pocket & sat on the small wooden decking.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 am

I froze, confused. I turned to look at Joey who was standing in the doorway, facing me. Then she turned and left. I shook my head and ran one hand through my hair. As I thought about what she'd meant, I found myself scratching the back of my neck.

After a few moments, I got to my feet and followed her outside. I stopped a few feet from where she was sitting. "What did you mean 'I know what you are', Joey?" I asked blatantly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 am

I heard him come outside & turned to face him. "You know what it means Zain." I said simply, before adding. "Your not human Zain, & I'm not stupid so dont deny it"
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 am

"Wha-" It suddenly hit me; the only way she could've known that. I sat next to her on the decking. "But neither are you, Hayden, are you?" I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am

I took another bite out of the apple, looking back out into the tree's. "& the penny drops." I laughed, but then became a bit more serious. "Look, I'll admit I'm not normal... But I'm not what you are." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am

I took another bite out of the apple, looking back out into the tree's. "& the penny drops." I laughed, but then became a bit more serious. "Look, I'll admit I'm not normal... But I'm not what you are." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:25 am

"Well, from what I saw last night, you are." I disagreed. "How long?" I asked, my voice still soft and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:25 am

"I'm... different..." I answered his statement. "& I've been this" I gestured to myself. "Ever since I was 11" I replied, I did age where as werewolves didnt. "How bout you?" I asked him, turning to face him now.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

"Thirteen." I answered, looking out to the trees. "But, at the time, I thought it was pretty awesome. And the pack were always there for me, I mean they are for everyone an-" I shut up, realising I was rambling. "But when reality hits. A couple years later when Sam let me help. Like, help help, I realised it wasn't as awesome as I'd thought." If I'd mentioned me family, it would've been my life story. "Sorry." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:21 pm

"Your the lucky one, you had people to help you when it first happened." I muttered, looking back through my mind to my first time. One night after I'd had a mega-fight with my best friend, & my parents were shouting at me for my bad school grades it happened. "I was completely alone, not just because I was the first to phase but because I am different to you lot, I'm only half of what you are the rest of me's human..." I admitted, hanging my head so I was looking at the cracked wooden floor. "As far as I'm aware, I'm the only half werewolf ever & no-one was there for me. Not even my parents. I think it was because they thought if others knew about the whole werewolf thing we'd drop down dramatically on the socail scale." Wow! I was depressing myself now. "But even I have to admit it's fun at times." I muttered to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 am

"Well, not when it first happened." I amended. When I'd first phased, I was all alone. When I first found out my dad had died, when I found him and the paramedics confirmed that he was dead, I just ran, as far as I could until suddenly I was on all fours.. "So, you're a half wolf? What does that mean, like, what makes us different?" I asked with a smile so she knew that she had people to help her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Around At Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: La Push, WA :: La Push Homes :: Black Home-
Jump to: