The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Should I give up? (Quinn) Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Should I give up? (Quinn) Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Should I give up? (Quinn) 5325519 Should I give up? (Quinn) Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Should I give up? (Quinn) Normal_3-1-1 Should I give up? (Quinn) Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Should I give up? (Quinn) 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Should I give up? (Quinn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

Should I give up? (Quinn) Empty
PostSubject: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 pm

I'd went back to Forks for the first time in a while, feeling awful. I'd abandoned someone who was always there for me, and now he wouldn't return my calls. My legs dangled from the swing as I checked my phone, seeing Blake's face light up as the wallpaper nerved me and I threw it to the other side of the park. I winced when I heard a loud crash, so I hadn't thought that through. Truth was I missed him and I felt like he didn't miss me but I was going through something right then which I thought I had to do on my own.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Quinn skipped down the path in Forks, the path she knew so well, the path that she had so many memories of. Memory Lane, she called it. When she heard a clatter from nearby, she looked up from her feet on the ground and at the only other person in the immediate area. She hopped over the fence of the kids' playground, missing the cell in pieces on the ground. "Hey." She smiled at the girl who was still a couple meters away.

Quinn crouched down and picked up the pieces of the cell phone. It wasn't actually broken--the battery needed to be put back in. and the back needed to be slid back on but otherwise, it was fine. She fixed it up and straightened, pulling her denim shorts a little higher and made her way toward the girl.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Emz dropped her head into her hands, ready to bust into tears when she heard a voice. Her head snapped up and she blinked away any tears. She saw a girl her age approaching her, her smile seemed friendly. Emz tried to return it, especially when she saw she'd picked up and fix her phone. "Hey, I see you found my phone." She said light heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm

"Um-Yeah." Quinn held out the phone for the girl. "Does it have a habit of throwing itself into corners of parks?" She joked, taking a seat on the swing next to her. She began swinging herself gently using her feet on the ground. "I'm Quinn, by the way." She added, her smile still as bright as ever.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:48 pm

I laughed took it gratefully. "I'm just mad at my wallpaper thats all.And I'm Emz, thanks for saving my phone Quinn." I returned her smile, she seemed pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:51 pm

"What did your wallpaper do wrong?" Quinn asked, confused. "and it's nice to meet you, Emz. Ahh, you're welcome." She laughed quietly. "Just a little keyhole surgery; no biggie."
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 am

"My wallpaper won't return my calls." I grumbled but then laughed at that sentence, I'd made even less sense than before. "I don't suppose you know him?" I asked showing her Blake on my phone, his smile lighting up the screen.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Quinn giggled quietly at the other girl's first sentence. Then she looked at the screen closely. "Is that...?" She trailed off but started again. "Is that Blake Wood?" She asked, looking up at Emz.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 pm

My jaw dropped a little. "Yesssss........" I dragged out looking at her suspiciously. Why did she know Blake? Why didn't I know she knew him. Okay, I got paranoid over little things but I felt like I was loosing my best friend, can you blame me?
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 pm

"Then yes, I know your wallpaper." Quinn replied with a smile. "Why won't he return your calls?" She asked. After years of people rudely asking about her sister and her illness, Quinn didn't clock rudeness much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 pm

"Why dont you tell me how you know him first." Emz folded her arms but kept her smile, going into defense mode.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 pm

"Oh, I was staying at the hotel he works at a few months ago." When it was supposed to be Sofia's birthday and things got too much at home. Quinn added mentally. "He's a cool dude." She added with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm

"Oh, so you bonded then?" Emz asked with a hint of jealousy. It had been too long.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:59 pm

"Well, I wouldn't say bonded." Quinn answered, swinging gently. "But he helped me. Took my mind off things, that's all. I haven't seen him in a while... He's been holed up in his "pad" since, like, Christmas." She added, making quotation marks around 'pad'.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:02 pm

"Aaaaw." Emz smiled but quickly added "How?" She tried to slide it through her gritted teeth as friendly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 pm

"What are you? His keeper?" Quinn snapped. "Sorry." She smiled sadly again. "Uh-I was going through some really bad sh*t and he cheered me up, laughing and joking about the weird people who crossed the lobby, going to see a movie, just generally being a friend." She rambled.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Emz face fell a little more at each event she listed. Had she been replaced?Probably. Was it Quinn's fault?Probably Not. Would he take her back?She didn't know. She cleared her throat a little, "Yeah, Blake's great." She said half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:21 pm

"J-Just tell me if I'm being rude but what's wrong?" Quinn asked. She knew sadness and she knew what it looked and felt like.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:04 am

Emz glared a little until she reminded herself it wasn't Quinn's fault. "Oh, lots of things, but I guess I should just keep Blake out of them. I'm sure he's got better things to do." Emz tried to shake off her problems, too bad they were super-glued to her.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:29 pm

"If it makes you feel any better, Blake's not returning anybody's calls. B-But, I mean, he's fine, though. I went to make sure he wasn't like dead last week." Quinn rantered again.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 am

The more Quinn said the angrier Emz got because she realized she was his only friend, he was fine without her, and it obviously was not the same way for her. So she decided not to get mad, but get even. "Oh, well that's good, saved me a trip. So how long have you lived in Forks for?" Emz smiled, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 am

"My whole life." Quinn replied with a smile. "How about you?" She asked, swinging a little higher on the swingset.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 am

"Well, I came to Forks and then sort of left it and went to La Push." Emz tried to explain, smiling back at the overly-happy girl.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Cameron

Quinn Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 pm

"Oh." Quinn replied. She didn't understand the girl's response when she spoke about Blake so she made a mental note not to mention him again.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:05 pm

"I go to school here,"Emz said and then added "sometimes." It had been ages since she'd went to school, she was thinking about giving it up completely, especially saying she'd gotten a job in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I give up? (Quinn)   Should I give up? (Quinn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I give up? (Quinn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: Forks, WA :: The Park and Playground-
Jump to: