The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Jacob Black Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Jacob Black Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Jacob Black 5325519 Jacob Black Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Jacob Black Normal_3-1-1 Jacob Black Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Jacob Black 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Jacob Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm

I am auditioning for Jacob Black of the werewolves.
I hope to add more to his story than Stephenie Meyer did in her books.

Jacob Black was born to Billy and Sarah Black. Sarah died in a car crash when he was young though he never spoke of that.
He has two older sisters named Rachael and Rebecca.
*Jacob stands at 7'0" feet tall, with a toned and thick muscled body, similar to that of a bodybuilder.
*As a wolf, Jacob is about 10'0" feet in length and about 7'0" feet tall, has russet brown fur, dark eyes that show intelligence, and is very swift.
*He is also the second fastest and the second largest in the pack.
*Jacob's personality shifts throughout the books as he matures. In Twilight, he seems very friendly though shy and slightly sheepish around Bella, easily succumbing to her flirtations and worrying about how the Quileute legends will affect her perception of him. However, in New Moon Jacob goes from being his old, happy self to becoming sullen and temperamental. This is because he is experiencing the change of shape-shifting. In Eclipse, he becomes a lot more confident that Bella is really for him - so much so that he makes her realize that she does love him after all. In Breaking Dawn, his personality changes yet again, because he feels like Bella is going to die. He is ready to kill her baby daughter, Renesmee, until he sees her and experiences imprinting. After this and Bella's successful transformation into a vampire, he returns to his cheerful personality.*
Regeneration - As a werewolf, he has a powerful regenerative healing factor. This allows his body to heal at an abnormal rate, faster than any human body can. The extent of this regeneration is very powerful, to the point that Jacob comments that even a bullet through his temple wouldn't be enough to kill him. Small cuts and minor injuries heal within seconds while larger, more damaging injuries, such as broken bones and blood loss, seem to heal within minutes.
Phasing - Can phase in and out of werewolf form. With practice and skill, one can morph faster and with more efficiency, with Jacob being the one exception, being able to phase in mid-jump, while it takes the rest of the pack several seconds to phase.

*Telepathy - Only works within the pack, and when in wolf form. They can speak with each other telepathically and hear each other's thoughts. Though this is more than useful while hunting and tracking, there is no privacy left in the pack because of this ability. It can be described as both a gift and a burden. Their thoughts are open even when they tried to hide them.
Physically enhanced - Has super-strength in both wolf and human form. This has been displayed numerous times, as how Jacob was able to carry Bella 9 miles through a thick forest with ease, taking less than half an hour. In wolf form, they are also exceptionally fast, running at a top speed of about 80 to 90 miles per hour. In human form they seem to have an average speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour, about half the speed of vampires, and can lift an average of about 500 to 600 pounds. Before phasing, the human form will build up their muscles naturally and will be ready for the first time they phase. It can be speculated that werewolves are actually stronger than vampires due to the fact werewolves can build up their muscles, strength and endurance.
Increased durability - Werewolves have a high durability rate, most famously seen when Bella struck Jacob in the jaw with all of her strength, and ended up badly breaking her hand while Jacob, who wasn't even remotely hurt, couldn't tell that she was trying to hurt him until she started screaming. This is also seen when Jacob, in Breaking Dawn, said that it would take a large truck, moving at high speed to break his bones. The same thing happens in Eclipse, during the war with the Seattle Newborn Army that it took a small group of newborns to crush his bones.
Delayed aging - They cannot start aging until a solid period of time without phasing goes by. It is unknown the exact length of time, only it would be very difficult because phasing is instinctual, along with the fact that vampires often come through Washington and the werewolves are needed whenever vampires are close.
High body temperature - Werewolves have a constant body temperature of about 110° degrees to withstand severe cold weather. This high body heat also allows them to survive in very hot weather, making it hard for their bodies to overheat. This high body temerpature is very useful in combat, as it makes it extremely hard for vampires to harm them because they are extremely sensitive to heat. In Breaking Dawn, after Bella becomes a vampire, she describes Jacob's skin as like touching an open fire and unbearable to touch. This temperature also prevents frequent illness, by killing any potential pathogens they come into contact with before they can become ill. *

Jacob reminds me of myself in many ways. For one I have a fiery temper myself.

(too lazy to actually write one)
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 am

Hey, I'm Bella.
Welcome to Twilight RP Very Happy That was really good. I think you'll probably get the part but I'm not the boss Very Happy
Hope to RP soon.

Bella Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Yeah me too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:00 am

Welcome Jeanne as soon you read this your username will be changed.
You are our new Jacob black.

xxx yelyaH
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:27 am

So do you mind if I change the avatar to this: Jacob Black Jacob_Black__Human_to_Werewolf_by_P
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:27 am

Jacob Black wrote:
So do you mind if I change the avatar to this: Jacob Black Jacob_Black__Human_to_Werewolf_by_P

No I don't as long as you rp it will be fine Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:24 am

Yay ! Well done.

Hope to RP soon Razz
Back to top Go down

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

eh? why's it over here? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Black
Page 1 of 1