The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Creeping Around At Night Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Creeping Around At Night Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Creeping Around At Night 5325519 Creeping Around At Night Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Creeping Around At Night Normal_3-1-1 Creeping Around At Night Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Creeping Around At Night 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Creeping Around At Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Creeping Around At Night Empty
PostSubject: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 pm

I'd been up all night so far, not because I was in a different enviroment... just because I was waiting for the others to go to bed. When I was pretty sure they were all in bed & fast asleep, I hopped out of bed & silently changed into my baby blue jeans & black vest. Before quietly opening my door, cringing when it made a slight creaking sound. I then tip-toed out of the house, closing the door behind me. When I was outside, I took one last look at the shack-like house before running as fast as I could into the forest. When I was about half way into the forest, I stopped & jumped upto a branch on one of the tree's & sat there waiting for the correct moment to phase.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 am

On patrol with Jared and Embry, I caught a familiar scent close to where we were. It took me less than a few seconds to recognise that it was our newest housemate--Jake's cousin and Billy's niece. The one person who should know but didn't yet... that half of La Push are wolves. But then again, how would she know it was me? She'd just think the forest had--slightly giant-- wolves and she'd run home(even though we wouldn't be chasing her) and go to bed.

What I wanted to know was why she was out this late. Everyone else in the house had gone to bed or to 'bed' so why was she in the forest?
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 am

I heard a noise from deeper in the forest, & stood up on the branch. Of course, my balance was better then a humans so I managed to stay stood up even though it was windy. "Who's there?" I asked, fake panic in my voice. I thought if it was a person they'd expect me to be panicked right? Though, I knew it was probably a squirrel or a bird or something I didn't want to risk phasing in front of a human.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:21 am

When I heard her voice, any doubts I had disappeared. It was Hayden and she couldn't be out at this time... Especially with the amount of vampires around at the minute. I told the guys what I was going to do so they didn't start yelping and I phased, quickly pulling on my pants. I started toward where I heard the voice.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 am

I jumped up to the higher branch when I heard the sound of footsteps, in hope of hiding in the tree so that no-one would see me. I couldn't go back tonight, tonight was the night I really needed to phase. To be alone with just me, when I could just run for miles & forget everything. If I had to do this every night just to get the opportunity to shift I would get really angry after the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 am

I emerged from between the trees after hearing a slight rustling in the tree. I looked up and saw Hayden, up in the tree. Waaaay up in the tree. "Joey.. You should be at home."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 am

"Zain?" I said, quite shocked. He'd been asleep a minute ago when I'd left the house... I climbed down from the tree with grace. "More like, You should be at home." I commented. Why was he all the way out here?
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:40 am

Not technically true...but "We both should be at home, Joey." I amended.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 am

"I came outside to get a breath of fresh air." I said, simply. Though what I was thinking was 'STUPIDEST EXCUSE EVERRRRRR'.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:17 am

"All the way out here?" I raised one eyebrow. "Seriously, Joey, you should go home." I told her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 pm

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Seriously Zain, I can look after myself." I replied, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 am

I sighed--she wasn't going to listen--and rubbed the back of my neck, frowning. I heard a soft, low growl from the trees behind me and I knew one of the guys were getting restless. I didn't know how to convince her--she had her uncle's stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 am

"You have no idea what I'm capable of, seriously. You really should go back to the house." I muttered, a little distracted by the low growling sound I heard from the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:27 am

I frowned. "What's that supposed to mean, Joey?" I asked, in all seriousness. I'd heard those words once before...
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 am

I sighed. "It means I'm gonna be okay out here but you should really start heading back."
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:38 am

I could tell there was more than that. I nodded; "Fine." I shrugged. "But if Jacob kills me, I'm blaming you." I shook my head and wandered back through the trees until I found the two wolves waiting. Embry was lying on the ground and Jared was sitting. I just shrugged and phased again.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

I watched him leave, sighing with relief. He could blame me, whatever it didn't matter. So, as soon as he'd left I ran a little deeper into the forest before the tingling sensation came over me & I shifted into my sandy colored wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 am

I shuddered for no actual reason, 'cause it couldn't be because I was cold, now, could it?

[sorreh, just figured he should have some kindof indication xP}
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 am

I would have started running automatically, but I felt like I should sit down for a bit. Just like... enjoy the moment or something. So I did, looking around I then sat down on the ground & stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:59 am

Let's go. Jared thought. I nodded and Embry muttered an agreement. They got to their feet and shot off. I was right behind them.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 am

It was weird tonight, I didn't know why at first. Then I realized... no-one in my head. I had disconnected from my old pack & was left on my own. Though, I was sad... I felt a little happy be by myself in my thoughts, more privacy.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 am

As I was running, I thought I saw a smaller, sandy wolf. The beat of my running faltered. I shook my head and started running again.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:20 am

I heard the sound of running, but not human running.... I'd recognize that sound anywhere. Werewolves. That was were wolves running. I didn't know weather or not to follow them... what if they were vicious? No. Stop being stupid Hayden! I told myself & sped off after them.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:25 am

I definitely heard two pairs of footsteps hitting the ground as rhythmically as us. I faltered to a stop again and turned to look at what was coming. Guys. I warned.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 am

I heard the footsteps stop but carried on running, whoever it was I was sure to catch up to them. I sped up my pace, looking around as I ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Around At Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: La Push, WA :: La Push Homes :: Black Home-
Jump to: