The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 5325519 Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Normal_3-1-1 Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Creeping Around At Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:14 am

"Lots of things really. Your hotter then me, stronger also. But I'm slightly faster, & you guys dont age I do." I explained the main differences smiling. "Also you eat alot, lot more then me" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:45 am

I laughed quietly when she said we were hotter than her. "Yeeeeah, I don't think the eating thing is anything to do with being what we are." I joked with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 am

I smiled, looking up at the sky. It was easier then I thought it would be. "So, do Jake & Billy know?"
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:52 am

"Do they know? Well Jake's part of the pack and...well, Billy's part of the council." I laughed. They were probably the two people who knew the most.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 am

"Oh" I smiled, I didn't know if I wanted them to know about me or not. I sighed "Can you please not tell anyone about me yet, I have alot to think over?" I asked, this was the first werewolf I'd met outside of my small home town, I thought they only existed there... so learning everyone I was going to live with knew about them was freaky.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 am

I bit my lip and sighed. "I'll try." I smiled. because it was possible to keep things from the pack, if you didn't think about it at all and buried it under so much useless garbage, no one can be bothered to dig to find out everything.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:36 pm

"Oh yeah, the whole mind linked thingie. I forgot about that..." I muttered, not knowing what to do. I'd think of something, I always did.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:36 pm

"No worries, it's possible." I smiled. "And I can do it. If you don't want anyone to know, they won't find out."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:41 pm

"Thanks." I replied, smiling. "Don't worry, I'll tell them sometime... just not yet. Not until I've had chance to think" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 am

I nodded. "Take your time." I heard someone inside moving around--probably Jake getting out of bed. "You gonna come inside or do you wanna stay out here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 am

"I'll come in" I smiled, hopping up & wrapping my jackt back around me. As we headed inside, were we'd just heard Jake awake. "Thanks." I added just before we entered. I knew it would be hard for him to keep it a secret, he wouldnt be able to keep it from them for long. So, I appreciated all the time he could give me.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Zayn nodded with a smile. "You're welcome." He ducked inside and grinned at his cousin. "You're up early." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:28 pm

I smiled at Jake when I caught sight of him, I wanted him to like me. What good was having your cousin hate you?
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Zayn saw Jake greet Joey with a smile. He nodded, proud of his cousin of being so friendly. He moved to the refrigerator again. "Get it yourself." He called to Jacob before he could ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Around At Night   Creeping Around At Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Around At Night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: La Push, WA :: La Push Homes :: Black Home-
Jump to: