The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) 5325519 Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Normal_3-1-1 Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Empty
PostSubject: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 am

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone/ alarm. "Turn My Swag oon." I sang before turning it off. I got out of Zain's bed, I know he pretty much gave it to me but it was far from mine, and went down the stairs. I peaked my head through the living room door "Wanna help me job hunt?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 am

My head turned to the door when Emz appeared there. I smiled. "Sure thing, cuz!" I stood up and stretched; even though Emz was lving in my room now, my clothes were still living there, too.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 am

I laughed he sounded more enthustatic than I did. "Well do you think I need a CV?" I asked a bit unsure myself.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:31 am

"Naah, it's not very populated around here. You go, get an interview and leave." I yawned, brushing past Emz and heading for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:03 pm

"Interview?" I contamplated. I always messed those up, not because of nerves I just always said stuff I shouldn't of. "Greaat." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 am

I laughed at Emz and ran up the stairs. I wandered into my room and grabbed a shirt. I pulled it on while jogging back down the stairs. "You'll do fine." I smiled at Emz, walking back into the living room. I picked up my cell and wallet.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 am

I made a face and said "Yeah I will." Like Joey from f.r.i.e.n.d.s. I pulled on my shoes that were lying at the front door and I checked my apperance. I had woken up, got dressed and did my make up and hair before falling asleep again. I'd woken up a bit too early but with good reason.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:08 pm

I laughed, shoving my cell into my pocket. I pulled on a pair of shoes, not wanting to wear what I usually did while jobhunting for Emz.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:42 pm

When he was putting his shoes on I noticed his long eyelashes, something we had in common. They weren't as noticeable until he looked down, but now they were really standing out to me. Nice. "So we should probably start with the best jobs first and they would bee?" I said when I finished smiling at his eyelashes. Jeez Emz, there just eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:24 pm

"Hmm, diner or garage, probably." I answered with a grin. "Ready ta' go?" I smiled, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:30 pm

I held my stomach as I busted into fits of laughter. "Are you serious?Me working in a" I couldn't even say it I laughed even more.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 pm

"..garage?" I finished for her with a smirk. "Maybe you could make the coffee." I joked, adding a wink.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:42 pm

My face fell when he said garage, I slapped his arm hard. "NO! I was going to say diner! I'd burn coffee Zain." I laughed returning the wink, but wait why? I wasn't joking, just an instinct. Wait, it wasn't that kind of wink, I wasn't supposed to wink back, oh my, why would I even think that Zain would wink at me link that-wait, cool it emz. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:55 pm

I couldn't stop laughing as she berated me. I winked back and realised I'd probably just started a wink-war. I walked through the front door.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:02 pm

I could stop myself, I did it again, and I was doing that kind of wink. I cursed myself, in my head. "I can picture myself as a machanic." I smiled and looked of into the distance, like I was picturing it.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:11 pm

I laughed and winked back at her, refusing to be beaten. I slipped into the drivers seat and closed the door behind me. 'Coming?' I mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:07 am

I kept a Poker Face, that is until he walked ahead and into the car. Then I just let myself melt in the hallway and after quickly composing myself, I followed him out. "Who owns the garage?" I asked fastening my seat belt and pulling his mirror towards me so I could check my make up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)   Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopped up outta bed ;) (Zain/ probz open)
Page 1 of 1