The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) 5325519 Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Normal_3-1-1 Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) 01110

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Tumblr_lg48ewdkEr1qfxouzo1_500

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) 01010

My cab pulled up outside of the small, shack-like house in the middle of in my mind... no where. I'd never been anywhere this well... like this. My parent's had been rich, & we'd lived in a huge white house near the beach with massive bedrooms painted in all different colors. With walk-in wardrobes & huge glass chandeliers. A place where it never rained & the sun always shone. Nothing ever like this, but my parent's were dead now. They'd died in a car accident a few months ago, & I couldn't touch the masses of money in my bank account until I was 18 which sucked. So, I'd been forced to come live with my cousin which I'd never met before in my whole entire life & after seeing the state of the house this was going to be the worst time of my life. Oh well, like they say 'Always look on the bright side of life', whoever they were. I sighed, paying the cab driver with the little bit of money I had in my purse before grabbing my bag with my things in & wandering over to the door, knocking lightly. A little afraid if I knocked too hard the door would fall down. This would take a lot of getting use to.

Tags: Me && Youu
Notes: Helooo
Outfit: Click Here
Credit: All Different Members Of Caution 2.0

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) 910
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:07 pm

I heard the car engine outside before I heard the knock at the door. I moved from my spot on the small couch and got up to answer it. I was in my usual attire; Just shorts. Jake had been on patrol last night so he was still passed out upstairs. To anyone who lived in La Push or even Forks, my outfit wouldn't surprise them.

I pulled the door open and saw a girl with bright blonde hair standing there. "Uh- Hi." I said, confused. Maybe she was lost? Maybe Jake got tired of waiting for Renesmee?
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:13 pm

I watched the door swing open, smiling. When I saw a guy stood there, probably around my age... roughly. He was dressed in just shorts which was kinda freaky since it was freezing here & even I could tell that with a slightly warmer temperature then humans. I smiled anyway, a little bit nervously. "Hey, I'm Hayden" I introduced myself, not holding out my hand. I just stood there instead, looking around. "I think ermm... Billy? Is expecting me." I muttered, trying to remember the names, I'd been given.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Billy? I almost laughed but decided that wouldn't be best. "You want Billy?" I asked. "Uh, he went fishing a while ago so he shouldn't be long... Do you wanna come inside and wait?" I offered, being the good host like momma taught me. Before she left, that is.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 pm

"Oh... Okay!" I smiled, stepping inside out of the cold. The weather here was horrible. Why did my parent's have to crash there car? Why did they have to die now? Why not when I was 18? I sighed, looking around the house. It was even smaller on the inside. I missed my old house, the constant smell of fresh flowers. The warm, yet not sticky or sweaty days. The endless beaches. This was entirely different. Bad weather. Small Houses. I hated it already, though I'd get use to it... I hoped.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I wandered into the living room again and through to the kitchen. "You want anything? Food? Drink? Weed?" I joked, looking in the refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:38 pm

"Errr... No thanks" I replied, following him into the kitchen. A little werieded out, but guess thats what people from here were like. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but who are you?" I asked, curious. I expected people to judge me here, because I was new & I came from a rich family & I expected people to call me a snob, ect. So, I was being as polite as I could. If anyone called me a snob, I would either punch them in the face or prove them wrong. The second option was probably best though, I didn't want to get blood everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I laughed. "Zain. Zain Black." I answered, closing the refrigerator and turning around. "And you are..?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:16 pm

I looked at him, a little confused. I'd been told about a Billy & a Jake... but not a Zain. I smiled anyway though "Hayden Black but you can call me Joey... everyone else does." I fully introduced myself. I was so out of place here, I stood out like a sore thum. My make up, effortless looking. My clothes, unique to my style but expensive. Even my hair, that was a natural blonde color, expertly curled in tight ringlets. Fitting in was gonna be extremely difficult.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:21 pm

"Black?" I repeated. "As in... Jacob Black? Billy Black?" I asked, a little confused. I'd never been told about a Hayden or even a Joey.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:29 pm

"Mhmm" I muttered, still smiling. "I'm Jacob's cousin, but my family didnt keep in touch with theirs so they dont know me... at all." I explained, knowing the reason my parents didn't keep in contact with Billy but not wanting to say it because I knew he'd think I was a snob if I did.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:30 pm

"Mhmm" I muttered, still smiling. "I'm Jacob's cousin, but my family didnt keep in touch with theirs so they dont know me... at all." I explained, knowing the reason my parents didn't keep in contact with Billy but not wanting to say it because I knew he'd think I was a snob if I did.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:34 pm

"Mhmm" I muttered, still smiling. "I'm Jacob's cousin, but my family didnt keep in touch with theirs so they dont know me... at all." I explained, knowing the reason my parents didn't keep in contact with Billy but not wanting to say it because I knew he'd think I was a snob if I did. My parents were quite picky & snobby but I'd loved them all the same.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:49 pm

"Oh." I responded with a slight chuckle. "Why didn't your families keep in touch?" I asked, not really bothered -as I rarely was- that I was being rude.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 am

I sighed, unwillingly opening my mouth to explain. "Well... my parents were rich & a little bit full of themselves. They only liked socializing with people of their high class standard, & I could only socialize with other people who were rich as well. But... don't get me wrong, they sound like snobs but they are actually quite nice." I explained. I had to admit they were pricks sometimes, but I did still love them. They were my parent's after all.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:25 pm

"Hey, I don't judge." I laughed. After all... I was a wolf... As was Jake... Wait.. was Joey?
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:38 pm

I smiled at him "Well... thanks... I guess" This kid was okay, though it made me a little nervous being around a complete stranger. This would take a while to get use to, but I knew I would. I always did when I was put somewhere new. 'It's Changed, Deal With It.' was the way I was raised, so I was use to change.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Wow. Awkward. Uh... "I'll-uh-just go ask Billy how long he'll be." I wandered into the living room and found my cell. I sent a text to Billy, asking when he'd be back 'cause he had a visitor then moved into the hall. "Yo, cuz! You've got a visitor!" I called.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 pm

I watched him leave & sat by myself for a bit. It was totally different to what I was use to when I was left alone to look around the kitchen, I'd never seen any room so small. Especially not in my old spacious house. Though I didn't linger alone for too long, I was soon on my feet & following behind him.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

I heard Joey's footsteps before she caught up to me. I swung Jake's door open--he was wearing the same as me, as usual. "Jake!" I yelled.
"Yes! What!" Jake yelled back, sitting up, he fell off the other side of his bed. I laughed. "You have a visitor. Get up."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:13 pm

I was a little nervous about meeting Jake, of corse I knew the basics about him & stuff because the company my parent's had set up incase something like this ever happened contained the basic information. Though, I hadn't the faintest idea what they looked like or what they would be like in person.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:28 pm

I watched him re-appear and get to his feet, running his fingers through his disheveled hair. "I'll uh-leave you to it." I decided, heading back down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm

I wanted to run after Zain & tell him not to leave me alone with a complete stranger, but I knew I couldn't do that. So I just smiled & pretended that this wasn't the most awkward situation I'd ever been in. "Ermm... Hey... I'm... well, I'm you cousin." I said, more then a little nervous. Though, Jake looked like he thought I was messing with him. He walked past me after Zain "Okay Dude, Stop Messing With Me." He said, a little annoyed at him.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm

I turned and looked at the doorway where Jake was sure to appear at. Three...Two...One... BAM! Jake was there. "Heyyyyyy Jake, wassup?" I laughed, as if Joey telling him that she was his cousin wasn't weird in the slightest.

But... then again... I thought back to when I first met Emz. Or Grace. I believed her straight away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next