The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Alice Application Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Alice Application Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Alice Application 5325519 Alice Application Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Alice Application Normal_3-1-1 Alice Application Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Alice Application 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Alice Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:05 am

Alice Cullen, born in 1901 as Mary Alice Brandon, is a vampire with the ability of precognition and is a member of the Olympic Coven. She is the wife of Jasper Hale and the adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen. Alice is the adoptive sister of Emmett and Edward Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Rosalie Hale. Alice is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Cullen and the adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen. She also has a sister, Cynthia Brandon, and has a niece (Cynthia's daughter) living in Biloxi.

Born: 18th March 1901
Turned: 1920
Created By: Unknown
Species: Vampire
Height: 4''10"
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Golden (Black when thirsty)
Skin color: Pale
Abilities: Basic Vampire Abilities
Special abilities: Premonition
Loyalty: Olympic Coven

Early life
Alice's early history is very vague, as she remembers nothing of her human life and woke up alone as a vampire. It is eventually revealed that she was born around 1901 in Biloxi, Mississippi and was kept in an asylum because she had premonitions, which intensified into her "special ability" when she was changed into a vampire. While at the asylum she was always kept in a dark cell, which is another reason why she remembered so little. Alice was changed by an unknown vampire who worked at the asylum, in order to protect her from James, a tracker vampire who was hunting her. She and Bella are the only two people to ever escape James. Unlike most of her adoptive family members, she developed a conscience on her own, which kept her from feeding on humans. She later had a vision of her and Jasper in the Cullen family. In pursuit of this vision, she found Jasper at an empty diner, and the two moved themselves into the Cullens' house. After doing some research, (with help from Bella when James was torturing her) Alice found her grave and discovered that the date on her tombstone matched the date of her admission to the asylum (she had stolen her file from their records), perhaps implying that she was "dead" to her family when they confined her there. Through her research she additionally discovered that she had a little sister named Cynthia Brandon, and that Cynthia's daughter, Alice's niece, is still alive in Biloxi.

Personality
Alice is portrayed as being optimistic, and she loves and cares for Bella like a sister. She often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted. She loves to sing with music 3 octaves higher than the song really is with her silvery bell-like voice. She has vicarious fun dressing up Bella "like a three-dimensional paper doll" and decorating for and throwing parties. She also loves shopping at expensive shops in large malls. Alice seems to think that Bella should do everything a normal teenager should do (i.e. love to shop, party whenever possible, etc.). Alice is also described as being a very fashionable person, going on massive shopping sprees with the money she helps her family make by predicting the stock markets. Alice really enjoys buying clothes for Bella. In Twilight, Bella complains to Edward that Alice was treating her like 'guinea pig barbie'. In Breaking Dawn, Esme furnishes a cottage for Edward and Bella, and Alice stocks the closet with an overflowing amount of clothing. Alice is often disappointed when Bella doesn't dress as she wishes. When Bella turns up wearing jeans and a t-shirt Alice says "Look at you, you need me to show you how to use your closet!" Her adoptive sister, Rosalie Hale shares her intense love for fashion. Although Alice and Edward are very close, Edward often playfully calls her annoying, as he says in Eclipse when she is telling Bella about the graduation party. Edward and Alice have learned how to have a sort of mental conversation, and the family rarely notices. However, when they do notice, they will often complain about not knowing what the information is.

Audition
Hey Guys!!!!!!
I totally need to go shopping I've nerly worn everything in my wardrobe! I might ask Bella to go with me. She still isn't listening to my fashion advice. But I won't give up, even if she does think I'm annoying and bubbly, I don''t mind. LOL. I'll make her see sense somehow. There's a storm coming in so I better be off to play Baseball with my family!

Zoe xxx
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:10 am

Awesome Audition !! Wink

Hope you get the part xD

Becca -x-
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:17 am

amazing youu just blew me away welcome Zoe or should I say new Alice I'll change your username after this message

xxx Hayley
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 am

Thanks Hayley
xxx
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:21 am

you're welcome any questions?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:25 am

No I think I know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

aight! well don't let me bother you just claim your face and use an avatar I made an signature last time maybe you like it Smile have fun and good luck xD
Back to top Go down

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:07 am

Well done ! You can RP right away !!
Back to top Go down

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 am

Welcome to TTRP, Alice! I'm Katie and I play Madison and Charlotte here. If you will ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. <3

xoxo, Katie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Application
Page 1 of 1