The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Application-Anna Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Application-Anna Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Application-Anna 5325519 Application-Anna Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Application-Anna Normal_3-1-1 Application-Anna Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Application-Anna 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Application-Anna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Application-Anna 250px-Anna-Nalick
Application-Anna Annapromo_200x388

Name: Anna Jane Gwendolyn Nalick

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Anna is physically only 17 but she has been a vampire for 200 years so her real age is actually 217

Race:Vampire

Occupation: Anna is currently a literature critic for Sharpe's magazine and several literature magazines as well as for the largest publishing company in America, Orbit books. She is also a semi-successful musician who has two albums out and occasionally releases singles and does tours just to keep an in flow of money.

Ethinicity: Caucasian
Skin tone: Pale white.

Hair: Anna's hair is silky, coloured as a luscious chocolate brown which is around shoulder length and slightly curly so it cascades to her shoulders in sleek glistening waves.

Eyes: Red as she is a vampire.

Height: Anna is rather short at only 5 foot 5.5 inches.

Weight: Anna is slim weighing in at around 5 stone (31.7514 Kg or 70 lb)

Play by: Anna Nalick (singer)

Personality:
Anna is a cautious and almost shy woman who seems to be all sweet and innocent but a lot of the time she has to manipulate people to get what she wants or needs because they tend to believe she is a push over, Anna is hard working, loyal and utterly dedicated, she fights for what her or her close friends want. She has adapted well to the modern world becoming strong and tough mentally but she has not been able to shake her almost shyness.
Special Power:
Anna has a strange ability that means that she can control animals and animals do not fear her.
Within a limited range, Anna has the power to control the weather. She often uses fog or mist to cover her movements when hunting and protect herself from the sun.
Coven/Pack:
Anna is currently a lone nomad who travels the U.S.A generally,settling in towns and villages for ten odd years then moving on.

Family:
None, all her family were killed by the vampire who turned her, who to this day has remained elusive.

Last edited by Anna on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : minor adjustments to better my character.)
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:52 pm

welcome to the TTR anna I'm Hayley the owner and I hope you will have a great time.
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 am

Thanks Hayley!
Back to top Go down
Madison Carter
Admin
Madison Carter

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 am

Hello and welcome! I'm Katie, one of the admins, and I play Madison and Charlotte here.

By the way, i wonder if you want your username to be changed to your character's name? Just wondering.

I hope to RP with you soon! <3
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/technicolur_dreams

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 am

Thanks for the welcome,my username is my generic one so nah,I won't remember other wise and this is only my first character lol
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 am

Okay, then. =] =] =] But, remember that you need to create a new account for any other characters you create.
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 am

Mhm,thanks again. Hmm I think I have changed my mind,yeah it would be great to have the character name as my user,I'll just save it in a notepad doc lol
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 am

Okay, then I'll just change your username to "Anna", so it will be easier to remember. lol. =]
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 am

Thankin you muchly *hugs?* lol
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 am

Lol. XD Changed.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 am

hhaha welcxome Razz
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:24 am

Wohoo lol,now I just gotta wait for some body to reply to ma' Rp topic lol
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 am

they will I'm sure they do maybe I will do it xD
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:31 am

Lol yeah,I just get bored real quick
God it is odd having 'Anna' as my user name,feels so weird especially since I am a guy lol
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 am

why don't you play a guy then? xD
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 am

I will,eventually lol
Back to top Go down
Allison Denali

Allison Denali

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey I'm Allison (thats my real name and character name too. haha) Hope to roleplay with you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi Allison .. now this may sound strange but hi I'm Conor, I got bored and decided to make a female charrie first lol

yeah hope to Rp with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application-Anna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-Anna   Application-Anna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application-Anna
Page 1 of 1